Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

 I get it, youre more focused on becoming a pop icon like Madonna than a female G Rap in his prime. But boy do we miss the girl who murdered The Throne on that Monster tune. Hey, Im all for evolution. But no more audio pollution.
Like Moment 4 Life, I did a skit I was pretending to be an old lady, Martha, when I did Right Thru Me, I did a skit. I always try to do that when I have the forum to do it. Before she took the stage to perform Roman Holiday at the 2012 Grammy Awards ceremony, Nicki prefaced her stage show with the Exorcism of Roman mini-movie. Her recent theatrics, which have drawn a ton of criticism, arent a far cry from the skits that appeared in her Moment 4 Life and Right Thru Me videos. Nicki may have started out a rapper, but she has grown to be so much more. A number of her recently released songs, which are being used to set up her sophomore Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, have been pop affairs. From the RedOne-produced Starships to Roman Holiday, there will be songs that will exist outside of the canon of traditional hip-hop. However, Nickis recently released Roman Reloaded single featuring Lil Wayne proves that she can still spit bars with the best of them.

Nicki Minaj Naked Video:


Full on Scandal Tube:

ClickHERE

During her recent performance at the Grammys Nicki Minaj went above and beyond with the theatrics and when MTV News caught up with the Queens rapper after her performance at the 2012 NBA All-Star game, she put it all in perspective.


In her dressing room, Minaj Naked talked about her background in theater, addressing the balance she strikes between hip-hop and pop. Thats just who I am. I was a theater major; I studied theater, Nicki Minaj told MTV News. Its funny because, even with the Grammys, that wasnt the first time Ive done theater.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment